Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fuse Says We Rocked The World. Also, Nirvana.
Fuse has dedicated an episode of Videos That Rocked The World to OK Go's very own Here It Goes Again, a video you may have seen once or twice. The episode debuts Thursday, November 29th at 10 PM EST and repeats at 1 PM EST the next day.

Here's something to tackle while you wait: Fuse has set up a wiki page for each video, which lets you log in and add your own comments, info, photos, videos, etc. Right now it's pretty bare. I say we attack.

Bonus: Here's a video that rocked our brains:
OK Go on The Simpsons







And here's one that will rock yours:
OK Go at KOKO in London





Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you OK Go.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIGHT UP JACKETS!??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

I'm sorry. I can't believe this. OK Go really IS the band of my dreams.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Inane Static said...

Haha. I saw that simpsons episode without knowing about the shoutout.. And I about died.

Congrats!

Nice jackets.

-T

1:05 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

lol that video's hilarious. U guys r so amazing at that whole tredmill jump thingy. I <3 ur music!! Invincable roxxx!!!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those jackets were DA BOMB! You guys never fail to amazing me! Thanks so much for coming back to KOKO.

Jen xox

9:26 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I've been wondering if you have any outtakes from your treadmill video?

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is over a year old but please tell me you saw this!!! It's the best copy by far and they are just highschool kids!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gq7r3F1SoX0

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home