Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just Released: OK Go - Live In Soho
Is anything more wondrous than New York City on a Tuesday? Short answer: No. And the newly released OK Go - Live From SoHo proves it. The boys played an acoustic set at the Apple Store in SoHo on March 27th, and it's just been released on iTunes. The set includes live versions of Here It Goes Again, What To Do, A Million Ways, Do What You Want and a cover of ELO's Don't Bring Me Down all for just $4.49 as a regular download, and a few bucks more as a DRM-free superradiated iTunes Plus MP3. A worthy pickup in all formats. You can't afford not to buy it now.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much as I think you guys [insert your fave word/phrase here that means "really really great"], if all you intend to do is release "Live From SoHo" via the thieving-bastards-r-us networks, then I'm afraid I will sadly have to miss out. I'd be prepared to pay the price for a CD of this session, plus a suitable quantity of extra bucks for postage to the UK, but you'd have to push hot pokers through my eyes before I use iSteal. Sorry.

6:54 PM  
Blogger coconutphone said...

Uhh... I liked it. <$5 seems like a steal FOR me. Thanks for doing this guys. Love any OK Go I can get so this was a great, great treat.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotten so many people to listen to OK Go albums, and many have agreed with me that they are one of the greatest bands ever in history. Right up there talent wise with the Beatles, Pixies, and David Bowie. When, when, when will we get a new album with new songs???

4:21 PM  
Blogger Admins said...

very good article thanks great blog site:)
süper board
kurtlar vadisi pusu
board
dizi izle
indir
video izle
haber
güzel resimler
süper oyunlar
oyun hileleri
ışık bilgisayar
komedi dükkanı izle
motorsiklet
video izle
dizi izle
kırıkhan
pars narko terör
canlı dizi izle

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home