Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hey, UK: "A Million Ways" Hits Stores Next Week
The new single comes out Tuesday 2/13 in the UK, in three wonderful versions. Buy them all, preferably at their in-store performance/signing at FOPP in London - Earlham St. on the 13th. Get details on the shows page.

Special 7” Vinyl
1. A Million Ways
2. This Will Be Our Year

CD Single:
1. A Million Ways
2. This Will Be Our Year

Enhanced CD:
1. A Million Ways
2. Down For The Count
3. Love Cats
4. A Million Ways (video)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melaisis said...

Because we're just damn cool.

Seriously though, this publicity stuff is really working out for you guys. To be honest, I'd never heard of you until your little performance on Soccer AM and your little stunt for ITV1. Good stuff, lads. I'll buy the single...

...Probably. xP

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys.

I have to admit myself, I've never heard of you until I saw you on Soccer AM too. You were so cool. Since then I've seen your video countless times, listened to some samples from your new album coming out soon and trust me, if I wasn't working that day I'd be down the shops and buying it straight away. I'm going to buy your single this weekend and ,hopefully, I'll be coming to see you in Liverpool on 23.3.06, looking forward to it.

By the way, if I don't get a chance to say this again then I'll say it now, Andy your my fave member of the group.

Love Leanne.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home