Friday, October 14, 2005

Good Morning America, OK Go Is Having The Best Week Ever
On Thursday, October 20th, OK Go will be on Good Morning America, doing two of the three things they do best, dancing and teaching. The third, rocking the crap out of things, was ruled out because of the early hour. Get up early (or stay up late) and watch the action. In other television news, OK Go was recently featured on VH1's Best Week Ever, one of our favorite shows. Click here to check them out. And click over here to check them out checking us out, if you catch our meaning.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suppose i could use a brush up on the dance...

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FABULOUS. i loved it.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Good for you guys. I'm totally going to catch you on TV.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

most definitely my favourite video currently in rotation. damn i wish i could dance like that... dare i say it that i do believe that's better than the dance sequence at the end of romy and michelle?

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely freaked out when I saw it and my friends laughed. But they definitely appriciated the dance.

7:13 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Best Week Ever is how I heard of you guys.

And I must say, YOU ROCK!!

Can't wait to buy your albums.

5:37 PM  
Blogger welovethepage said...

dear greased ferrets and friends
the mothership will land in iowa city. at k factor's. contact for directions

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I just saw you guys' video a week ago and now I must admit that I am basically addicted. Your music is like cigarettes without the negative effects on my health! I have bought both of your albums and am currently in the process of buying tickets to your Minnesota show at The Quest (as well as bullying all of my friends into buying tickets to go with me). I can't wait to see the concert... are you going to dance? (That would seriously rock my world about a half dozen times over.) Lots of love to all of you and hurry to Minnesota!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home