Thursday, October 27, 2005

AudioKonopka: New York City
We've given Drummer Dan the keys to our audioblog technology and sent him on a quest for truth. These are our questions: #1) What was the most ridiculous thing that happened to you today? and #2) What was the best secret/joke you heard at the show?

Here are his answers. The man is so good, he answered each one twice:

NYC AudioBlog 1 in Real Audio!
NYC AudioBlog 1 in Windows Media!

NYC AudioBlog 2 in Real Audio!
NYC AudioBlog 2 in Windows Media!

The days may change, but the quest does not. If you're going to one of the upcoming shows, please find the man and tell him your darkest secret, funniest joke, or anything else he can audioblog for us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey no one leaves a comment for Dan's audioblogs? Meanies. Nice blogs Dan. Ok Go Rocks
Bye,
MB

5:02 PM  
Blogger you_go_girl said...

Hi, Dan, thanks for sharing these stories with us. I especially enjoyed hearing about musicians who have influenced you. How much fun it will be to have women telling you their sexiest secrets everyplace you go! ; ) I look forward to more "Audiokonopka."

I just listened to the new album again in my car yesterday, and was reminded of how rich and diverse it is -- every time I listen to it, I pick up on subtle things that I hadn't noticed before. I just love the way you guys have taken some of the funky, sensuous, reverberating sounds and just good ol' classic rock sounds that remind me of my favorite seventies music and then injected it with something entirely new and up-to-date. I also am a sucker for clever, funny lyrics, which abound in your music.

Too bad I can't swing a trip to my favorite city for Halloween night to hear OK Go "rock the turds" out of D.C. What a bonus it would be to hear Rufus Wainwright, too. But I'll be thinkin' about you guys and wishing you luck as I am handing out candy. I think a little "Lately It's So Quiet" will be in order that night to set the mood for haunting...

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for coming to Mary Washington's homecoming last weekend. you guys put on a great show!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home