Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tim On Tour: Toronto, Canada
Tim Nordwind here reporting from Toronto, Canada. Everyone in Canada has normalish names spelled in funny ways. Yesterday I met a man named Neil, spelled Neiall. Well, I guess that's not everyone, but N-e-i-a-l-l? Have you ever?

Some people also have funny sounding names in Canada like my friend Olga Zmalojkaoksjakjskajsla;lskjaskldaj;sldk. Well, that's not how you spell her last name, but her first name sounds pretty funny, and her last name does really look that Polish. It sounds that Polish too.

The currency here in Canada often depicts scenes of boys playing hockey. People here seem very excited that the hockey strike (or whatever it was that was happening) is over, except for my friend Olga with the Polish looking last name. She could care less. She's more into shopping and music. According to commercials here in Canada, Mars bars and hockey go together very well.

Well this is all I have time for today. I am about to hop a plane and fly to the United Kingdom. I'll try to report every day on the things I find across the pond.

Ta-ta,
Tim Nordwind
Ok Go

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, of course -- everything goes well with hockey! We can't get enough of hockey here in Michigan either, and we are soooo excited NHL hockey is back. Woo-hooo! Go Wings!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Hey I went to the show on the 30th at el Mocambo and you guys rocked!!! OKGO should come to Toronto more often.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Felibeli said...

That show did rock. Queen street is some sweet shit. And you guys really should come to the T-dot more often.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous setsumi said...

To me, Olga seems likely to sound lovely.
I've been to Canada once and I liked the country, the UK is the place that I really want to visit someday. But hey Tim, don't you think it'd be great to play some songs in Japan as well?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Russell said...

Hey guys, I was at your show last Friday (El Macambo, Toronto) and all I can say is I had a great time watching you guys play (and dance)! Keep up the awesome tunes boys!

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Matt said...

You know, I couldn't care less about hockey. Me and this Olga might get along JUST well.

Quite a show friday night. Had a blast as always, see you boys in November (perhaps with more baked treats? PERHAPS INDEED)

Setsumi, where in Canada did you go?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home