Sunday, October 09, 2005

Tim on Tour: Liverpool, England
Tim Nordwind reporting from Liverpool, England. Sometimes when we (OK Go) are in Liverpool, we celebrate Damian Kulash's birthday. This time in Liverpool was no exception. If you haven't had a chance to wish Damian a happy birthday, you by all means should take the time to do so now.

We're all very happy for him. This was a big one for Damian. He turned both 16 and 21. Sounds crazy, yeah, but this year he was granted one wish and he wished to turn his two favorite ages ever. Damian received both his driver's license and the right to drink legally in the United States. Once again, Happy Birthday, D. We love you.

Also in Liverpool people sometimes have weird dreams. I'd be lying if I said I was an exception. I dreamt that Damian and I went to a Paul Smith clothing store in a mall somewhere in the states. It was 6am and they weren't even open, but they let us in anyway because we promised to spend a lot of money in their store. Then... we did. A silly boy can dream, can't he?

OK, my darling public… I'm off to dream my silly dreams again.

Cheeri-xo,

Tim

8 Comments:

Anonymous karleigh the fabulous said...

Happy Birthday, Damian!!! We're birthday buddies! I celebrated my birthday at Disneyworld, but I would have been more happy to have spent it at one of your concerts. Since I can't, I'll offer you your birthday present:

I was listening to the latest Ok Go album, Crash The Party to be exact, and I realized, "Gosh, I have a front lawn, and omg, my dad owns a Cadillac El Dorado." So I was thinking, if you ever wanted to use his '76 Candy-Apple-Red El Dorado Convertable for, say, a music video, it'd be yours. And heck, if you need a front lawn (2 acres, perfect for those wild parties with bon fires) I'll throw in that, too. Just a thought that randomly popped into my head.

Good luck on the rest of your tour!

<3Karleigh

(Sundancerchick@austin.rr.com)

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Matt said...

When we interviewed Mike (For our awesome fan made video report) he said he was going to try his like with the european ladies, or something to that extent. I sure hope he's successful.

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Bec said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY damian. best wishes!

lovebec

2:54 PM  
Anonymous setsumi said...

Happy belated birthday, Damian.
His b-day wish was going back to 16 and 21? Wow, he's genius. I wish I could rerun the whole of my twenties which sucked like fuck.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous mcnelly said...

happy birthday damien!
keep on rockin' in the moderately free world! well..also not counting those materialistic goods which totally aren't free...but hey it's your birthday so you can just get 'em for free anyways.

cheers

p.s.- while in the UK, avoid the blackcurrants! and if you're drinking juice, you sometimes need to dilute it because it's hella strong.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous madi said...

happy belated bday, damian!!!!!!.. wish i could be telling you this in person !!!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous KT Moo said...

Happy Birthday Damian!!!!!!!!!!<3 :-)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous beka boo ^^ said...

Hey damian!! happy birthday!!!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home