Thursday, April 14, 2005

Chapter Thirty-Three: OK Gotham
New York City. It was nice to return to my old stomping grounds for a couple of sweet shows in the metropolitan area. Maybe my skin has thinned since I headed west, but I found myself getting super annoyed super quickly at the super people--my people--of New York. Well, not all of them. Just those who took cash from me. If there's one thing New York does not do well, it's customer service. Do I need to feel like I'm putting someone out by giving them money? I don't think so. I'm not that kind of guy.

On the positive though, I was able to hit Grimaldi's Pizzeria for the best pie in the world (carnivorous tip: get the pepperoni... they make it by hand there).

Our Hoboken show was off the charts. The post-show meet'n'greet was a long, lovely parade of photo ops... so much so, that I'm officially awarding Hoboken, "Best City in America to Have a Picture of You Requested." Click here for your certificate. Congrats. North Six was similarly blown up the next night. You came through on the rock end of things, New Yorksey, but next time, just give me my sandwich and say "have a nice day."

Love,
Rusty

1 Comments:

Anonymous srA* said...

i still need to get my pictures from the hoboken show developed...

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home