Sunday, April 17, 2005

Chapter Thirty-Six: The Thrill of The Hunt
OK Go got back in the game last night. Jack Rabbit's, the venue we played, had Megatouch's Photo Hunt game (suspiciously missing from the clubs we've played the last several nights -- perhaps they had caught wind of the photo hunting havoc we leave in our path.) I feel like a professional athlete after the long off season.

Speaking of sports, our lovable merch-man Mike "Milosh" Clark and I watched the latest installment of the Red Sox-Yankees drama prior to the show. The internal rivalry is wonderful: Milosh loves the Yankees and I love the Red Sox. Things got a little out of hand when Milosh decided to deck himself out in full Yankees gear for our Boston show.
Us: "You're going to affect our merch sales!"
Him: "I don't care... I hate these people!"
People of Boston: "Ahhh! Look! He's so cute!

In the end, Mike just seemed more loveable then ever. I guess that's what happens when li'l sweethearts play tough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous PinkHairedGirl said...

Wow. I was at the Boston show, bought a few things and even made him go out to the van to get me a hoodie and it didn't even register he was wearing Yankee gear. Then again I am originally from the Bronx. Still, I'm kind of amused I didn't notice. Brave boy! Yay!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Katy* said...

Haha, I go to school in Northampton, MA, but I'm very much a Yankees fan, a sentiment that's only been made stronger by the fact that I am in Mass. And even I'm afraid to wear anything Yankees related in this town.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home