Friday, April 01, 2005

Chapter Thirty-One: Drive Me To Firenzi
We played a place in Burlington called Higher Ground, apparently owned by Trey Anastasio of Phish. I was disappointed that there weren't thousands of fans selling "space cakes" and "looking for miracles" outside our show. Maybe we just don't put out that vibe. I guess we could try extending Get Over It to include a 45-minute jam, but that would probably dissuade the fans we did attract. The Burlington crowd was like a habanero pepper. Small, sure, but damn, they were on fire. Fun.

Love,
Rusty

5 Comments:

Blogger Milo said...

man.... i wish i had space cake

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get it.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys should randomely drive to Naples when you get into Florida. There's nowhere to play besides thousands of useless golf courses BUT you could always rock my world by playing at my house. -cackles- In a non-"ommffgggI'mAStalkkkere!!three!" kind of way.

Either that and/or help me start a rebellion against snowbirds and their damned golf courses. XDDD Don't get me wrong, though. Old people can be cool.

<444 Dina

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naples,you should drive up to jacksonville 4 the show next week.Wed.is whole wheat bread,Thurs.is OKGO,what a great week 4 music in Jville!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Dina said...

Aha! Well, I actually think I got the whole thing figured out. SO I shall be there on the 16th in Orlando.

I can't wait!

<4

PS. Jacksonville is like...eight hours away from me. Maybe more. DD:

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home