Thursday, April 21, 2005

Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Manhandle
I haven't been to Florida's panhandle since a spring break trip with my college's ultimate frisbee team. That's right folks, my fore-hand my be a little rusty (no pun intended), but I can certainly toss the disc.

There was a fan at the show who wanted to be mentioned in the blog (to protect her identity, I will place a random letter somewhere her name to prevent you from divining the actual spelling: LeanXne). Anyway, I told LeanXne that she wouldn't be mentioned without a good story. Her response: "Well, my boyfriend got in a car accident and the first thing I thought was, 'Oh My God!! My OK Go CD was in that car!!'. Does that count?" Yes it does! It's so sad when innocent OK Go CDs get caught up in tragedy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, I love you guys...

-LeanXne

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Ana said...

hahahhaha, my gosh...
just great!

love ya, and I´m waiting for a Ok Go show in Brazil!

Much Love,
Ana

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home