Thursday, April 14, 2005

Chapter Thirty-Four: Capitol Rock
Not only did we play a mighty fine show at the Black Cat in DC, we also got to crash at the boyhood home of one Damian Kulash (complete with parents and fully stocked fridge!). DC is a truly beautiful city... it's too bad that a certain Texan has to inhabit it. Oh, and we got wonderful audioblog and other post-show gifts (hint: even if you don't follow the audioblog, giving us stuff is still awesome! I'm new! And greedy!). Special thanks for the yo-yo; I've been addicted to it all week.

Sunday night left us a little teary-eyed as we said goodbye to The Sun, with whom we'd been touring for the last few weeks. Chris, Brad, Brad, Brian and Sam are all very nice fellows, and you should definitely check them out when they're in town.

Love,
Rusty

4 Comments:

Anonymous Monica said...

Saw the show at the Black Cat last week, it was amazing. It was my first time seeing OK Go and I must say, I will definitely see you guys again. Rusty - you're hot man, hope you make it back to DC.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Alynn said...

You're welcome on the yo-yo.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Kiah said...

One of my best friends Alexis went to your concert in D.C. last week and said it was absolutely AMAZING. She's basically really lucky that I even introduced her to OK Go's music because you are her new favorite band (and mine as well...). I also told her that you all were having a concert at the Black Cat. I love you guys and think you are fabulous. I just wish I had known about that concert in Atlanta, because I DEFINATELY would have gone.

Next time you come back, I want to know!

<<333

10:32 PM  
Blogger monkey said...

aww I'm so glad you guys took The Sun out on the road with you. I've been a fan of theirs for awhile now. I've not seen them since I saw them open for The Flaming Lips a couple years back. Hope they had the same energy on the road as they did then.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home