Thursday, April 28, 2005

Chapter Forty-Two: I'm Only Sleeping
After two lovely shows in Houston and Dallas (and probably the best ribs ever at Williams Smokehouse), I groggily arrived at LAX airport last Friday and somehow made my way to a warm and comfy bed. That's the last thing I remember, as I'm just waking up now. We'll be taking a few weeks off to re-charge and get ready for some serious business with the Kaiser Chiefs. They have some amazing songs and are one of the most British-sounding bands I've ever heard. It's the best skiffle out there. We've only got nine-or-so dates with the Chiefs, so if you live near one of the venues, definitely come out. Here're two extra words that should entice you: new dance.

In the meantime, I'll be poking my head in here for random comments and all-out heart-to-hearts. We'll see what my mood is in the coming days. Also, keep checking back here regularly as Jorge will have some good stuff for you all.

Now, I'm going back to sleep.

Love,
Rusty

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW DANCE?!?!? Oh WOW! That is SUPER exciting!!

:) Abby

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Hanna Marie said...

Whooo! New dance?!
Sounds FUN!
Lucky people in Toronto are getting to see you guys right now!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Roz said...

Wow! I going to the Kaiser Chiefs show in LA and had no idea you were opening.

I get to see y'all twice in 3 months. Sweet!!!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous ju said...

i saw you in Toronto and it was amazing!
Must say the dance was incredible!...
great show, looking forward to see you live again. PLEASE COME BACK!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Stacey said...

Glad your having fun on the road, and catching up on sleep. :)

How great is that new White Stripes song, really?! It's way too awesome.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home