Friday, March 18, 2005

Chapter Twenty-Two: A Longwave Journey Into Rock
I've never been to Ann Arbor before. I'm glad we went there last night. Fantastic audience. We also got to play with New York band Longwave, who are super freaking awesome. OK Go toured with them a couple of years ago, but this was my first time checking them out. They have a new album coming out in May called "There's a Fire" (Sound familiar? They say it's not a reference...). Unfortunately, this was our only show with them, but definitely check them out if you get the chance.

By some stroke of insane luck, one of my roommates from my senior year of college randomly attended the show last night. I haven't really talked to him since graduation, so needless to say, my mind-thought was completely psyched out.

Love,

Rusty

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lyndsay said...

Hi Andy!

I'm glad you liked Ann Arbor. I went to college there and still live there.

I'm gonna be girly and say: I agree with Damian: you are cute -- and an awesome guitar player! Your guys' choreography to Cinnamon Lips was hilarious and awesome. From what I could see, your solo was good. (I had Lasik eye surgery last weekend, so things weren't completely clear in the dark, smokey bar.)

Your posts are very funny.I enjoy reading them. It's cool to read entertaining literature and hear about a band you like, especially when you work at a computer all day....

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Lucas said...

Hi Rusty!

Was your old roommate Andrew Housiaux? He's my history teacher in Lexington, MA and he mentioned you in class. You guys are amazing, so keep it up!

Also, the next time you play Boston, play an all ages show, so all of my friends and I can come!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Swedish Idiots said...

Hey Andy

Remember us, Stephanie and Ellie? It was awesome hanging out and singing to and with you guys! Tell Mike and the rest of the band we said hey.

Hope you never forget us and our song,
Steph and Ellie~Swedish Idiots

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home