Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Evil Andy Ross
I like Pittsburgh. There're a bunch of rivers and bridges and hills. It also has the Liberty Bridge, which has become the subject of our newest #1 hit song. If you ask nicely we may sing it for you, but we're so sick of it by now that we probably won't.

A fan at the show told me that her boyfriend's name is Andy Ross. Is this my evil twin... or am I his? There's only one way to find out. Feel free to speculate in the comments section.

Love,

Rusty
(written 3.23.05)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There's only one way to find out."

What is this one way? I'm intrigued... if it involves joining the tour and analyzing what you do (was that good? was that evil?) .. then I'm in!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Myra said...

oh yeah. i know a kid named andy ross. people call him ross. he looks like rivers cuomo. i used to have a crush on him because he looked like rivers. i have a crush on rivers. since you have the same name as the andy ross that looks like rivers cuomo, you must be as cool as rivers cuomo

<3

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home