Monday, March 21, 2005

Chapter Twenty-Four: The Nappy O
Have you heard of Napoleon, Ohio? I didn't think so. I don't even think the people that live in Napoleon, Ohio have heard of Napoleon, Ohio. I'd like to say OK Go put Napoleon, Ohio's name on the map, but honestly, I really don't think we helped the cause. We did rock the town VFW Hall for some old-school DIY punk rock flavor, though. It was a good time for a Sunday night show in the middle of nowhere (no offense, Napoleon, Ohio). I'm also psyched that our hotel in Napoleon, Ohio was on Bonaparte Drive. Booyakasha!

Love,

Rusty

3 Comments:

Anonymous Laura said...

I attribute the size of the crowd by the time you took the stage to the fact that most of the earlier audience had to have Mom pick them up before curfew. I blame this same phenomenon for most Emo music as well.

I do think it's commendable that you guys will rock a crowd of 50 (give or take) like they're a packed club. My friends and I drove out from Toledo to catch you guys in the "more interesting" venue. Thanks for not holding back on us.

Love, The short chick in the front row.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the show at the underground, and really wanted to hit this one as well, but ... I had a date. It had been planned for some time ...

So, so sorry. *weeps* I am a bad person.

kier

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Susan said...

I made it to the Napoleon show, and was disappointed in the number of people who left before seeing the best band on the bill that night, but I was able to get front and center (almost center anyways) to see the show, and the guys did an awesome job. I am at concert #5 and I just can't get enough of seeing these boys!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home