Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Chapter Twenty: Crashville
Nashville, Nashville, Nashville. Unfortunately, I have to present you guys with the Worst Audience Award. I don't want to be negative, but there's gotta be some reality in this here blog, and Nashville, you just don't get an A for effort. Don't get me wrong: there were some ass-kickin' OK Go fans in attendance who rocked out all night and were genuinely appreciated. But as a whole, I've seen better crowds at Denny's. Maybe even in funeral homes.

Note: the night before the show, we stayed in a heat-less, hot-water-less, internet-less, tv-less hotel, so that may have affected my mood. But come to think of it, the righteous soul food we got at local fixture "Swett's" fixed that.

Nope. Nashville, you lose.

Love,

Rusty

2 Comments:

Blogger hayley the hipster said...

Nashville is a bit overrated. So, that's not surprising, but please tell me you got that extra order of pig's feet at Swetts.

Too bad they didn't have chitlins.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Becca said...

i think nashville sees the error of it's ways...come back! (but stay in a nicer hotel)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home