Thursday, March 31, 2005

Chapter Thirty: Ruuudy!!
A little post holiday day-off means spending time with the fam. I got to hang out with my mom and also my sister who attends UMass. We watched four consecutive episodes of The Inferno on MTV. How I miss college.

If you haven't seen it already, I highly recommend the House of Cosbys. Damian and I agree that episode 1 is by far better than the other two, but they all have their moments. You'll see.

Love,
Rusty (aka "Guitarist Cosby")
(submitted 3.29.05)

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

I saw the guys perform in Portland, and we were lucky enough to hear all the banter-stalling OK GO had to offer, since The Space was cursed and 4 strings broke throughout the night. My girlfriend and I absolutely loved the performance, and we can't wait to see you guys in Brooklyn on a bigger stage.

As an old friend of ARoss (still haven't gotten used to this Rusty nonesense), I must say he has climbed quite high on the rock'n'roll totem pole.
New guitars, a styled wardrobe, and a dance routine as well, not to mention a complementary car from Dodge and hotel rooms with actual beds.

Andy, congratulations on your success. You smell terrific. One day you will have a guitar tech and someone to carry equipment. Until then, you will always have a spot on my couch.

-CSparls
www.hellonurse.com

12:06 PM  
Blogger Katy* said...

DUDE! You sister goes to UMass??? I'm like, twenty minutes from UMass!!!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home