Sunday, March 13, 2005

Chapter Seventeen: Look At The Ass In Those Jeans
Before leaving Lawrence we took the obligatory thrift shop stroll. I bought a pair of jeans. Tim got a jacket, shirt and hat. Dan was off getting Mexican food. Damian, shockingly, found nothing to his liking.

I, embarrassingly, tried on several pairs of women's jeans (not realizing my mistake, mind you) and got back a few weird looks after my enthusiastic, "So how do these look?!" (Note: they did indeed look sexy).

St. Louis, here we come!

Love,

Rustical

7 Comments:

Anonymous Sonia said...

i think guys look a lot better in girl pants. except for the crotch part...haha.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

It's true. Men are very sexy in tighter pants. I actually like the crotch part. A little bit of hinting goes a long way.

Lindsey

7:52 PM  
Blogger hayley the hipster said...

Were they bootcut? Cause if they were...
Regardless, I'm sure they "were" sessy.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like how my boyfriend looks better in my pants than I do. Ah, if only we could all have such sleak ruler figures!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rusty,
You looked quite tasty that evening. I even asked the roadie manning the merchandise table if you were single; sadly, he did not know. So are you? Single? And if so, when are you coming back to Lawrence?

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home