Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Chapter Nineteen: Hold The Mayo
I've been developing a series of high-performance meals for professional athletes and touring musicians. So far, I've only finalized The #3, which consists of a bag of Nacho Cheese Combos, a two-pack of Twinkies and 20-ounce Mountain Dew (with a side of mayo for dipping).

In all seriousness though, I need to talk about mayo for a second. I really hate mayonnaise. It must be one of the three vilest substances man and nature have combined to create (nicotine and Paul Wolfowitz being the other two). I just need to get this out there so you know where I'm coming from and we can move in peace in a mayo-less world.

Peace, love, hold the mayo,

Rusty

2 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

Mayo is the single most disgusting thing (although pickles are strong competitors), I agree.
I know, this comment is a year and too-long overdue. Better late than never I suppose!
Liv xx

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home