Saturday, February 19, 2005

Chapter Two: I Am Not A Stripper Pole
Rock lovers,

OK Go's first show of the 2005 season was quite a success. And by "success" I mean Damian's rockstar pants busted open at the seams (literally almost ripping entirely in half), revealing the pure essence of rock and roll.

We're in the preliminary stages of drafting a new band resolution: Fans are not allowed to use OK Go members or crew as strippers poles. I was attacked in an incident that went from funny to uncomfortable to terrifying in matter of seconds. You had to be there.

I'm still working on my solo for the dance routine and I need ideas. If you're at a show and have some hot moves please show me. Tim's been trying to help me out, but his shit is so fresh that I just can't keep up.

Thanks to those who came out the Annex! I had a wonderful time in my de-flowering OK Go experience.

Love,

Rusty

2 Comments:

Anonymous marcelle said...

i was at the brooklyn show. i think your moves were simply done and quite fresh. good work!

7:07 PM  
Blogger cecila said...

"Ross is a big fan of seasonal foods and beverages such as cider, eggnog, and green beer. He also likes all things pumpkiny"
i found this at wikipedia.com and liked it so much i put it in my facebook "favorite quotes" selection. a friend of mine met you in philadelphia a while back and said you were really nice and talkative. your writing is funny, especially the first 2 paragraphs. i've only been to one of your shows and thought it was great. i hope you'll continue posting again.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home