Sunday, February 27, 2005

Chapter Ten: Rock En EspaƱol
I've heard a lot of good things about Austin, both in a city and music-scene sense. Unfortunately, it was cold and rainy and we didn't have much time to check out the place. What I saw was nice, though, and Stubb's definitely gave us enough delicious BBQ to induce a two-hour food coma. Hopefully next time we come through, we'll be able to spend more time in the capitol. The fans definitely lived up to their billing and were fantastic.

Thanks to all who came out on an unpleasant evening. While I can't commit to having a daily quote from the band, I must report this little gem overheard from Def Def Definitely Dan: "I can hear Spanish and understand some of it... but mostly just swears."

Te quiere,

Rusty

2 Comments:

Anonymous KAren said...

Dude. its te quiero. not te quiere.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous David said...

Wouldn't it be "Con Amor", anyway?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home