Thursday, February 24, 2005

Chapter Seven: The Explode-Implode Explodes
Web citizens,

We hit Columbia, MO today. Less cocaine and balmy sunshine than its South American namesake, but I did get a tasty bowl of borscht at a vegetarian restaurant called Main Squeeze. After the show, a fan taught me a hot new handshake/hi-five which I feel compelled to share with the rest of the world. It's called the "explode-implode".

Here's how you pull it off:
  1. Both hi-fivers start with a closed fist.

  2. Bang the fists together and immediately pull away while opening your hand (making an explosion sound at this point is highly advisable).

  3. Once you've fully retracted you should be in perfect position to go in for a normal hi-five.

  4. Complete the hi-five, but immediately pull back and re-close your fist (again, a sound effect is preferred, this time making a "shhhhhhmmmp" to simulate the implosion of your hand and proper end to your greeting).

It may take practice, but it's delicious. On to Texas!


Love,

Rusty

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mel said...

loll nice

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . .AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OMG LAAAAME XP!! WoW you are soo cute lol XP!

I've got to try this now, heheh.
~jackie

8:39 PM  
Anonymous jadedsurprises said...

And my friends and I just did it. Thank you for much needed amusement.

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is used in a commercial now for some insurance company or something like that...it makes me think of you guys whenever I see it. :)

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home